Katy Reel

Dear Friends: This website (a blog for Katy) has been set up so that you can receive updates regarding Katy’s situation. You can go to the blog for updates and then you can leave your encouragements, your prayers and affirmations for Katy, her family and friends to see. Thanks for praying. God bless you for loving Katy this way. - Kit Danley

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Katy Reel update

Dear friends,
I just got off the phone with Katy regarding her new MRI report. The news is not good. Katy has two new tumors in the back area of her brain. She is being admitted to St. Joseph’s this afternoon (no room # yet) and will have surgery tomorrow (no time yet). Please pray. She is scared and sad. I will keep you posted as I know anything. The one thing I know above all else is that God holds Katy in the palm of His hand…the safest and best place for her (and us) to be.
Susan Leon

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Katy,
I love you and will be praying for you. I feel like God directed me to your blog today. I'm glad to know what's happening so I can pray.

Love,
Kim Wilson

Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy:

God is with you, dear. God is with you. I will be praying for the surgery tomorrow--may you know that you rest securely in His hands.

I love you,
Kirsten

Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love love love love you

Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Katykins,
Hang on, dear heart. We're all reactivating. I've been on the phone nonstop alerting people to pray again since I got home and heard your mom's and then Julie's messages and talked with Julie. We're praying for you, for your parents' safe trip out, for Amy's safe trip out, for Lenny holding the fort, and for all the dear people with you who we know have had rough Thanksgivings themselves.
Actually, I informed God I was considering digging out and dusting off the boxing gloves and duking it out with Him again. And I may still do that. But we know He is in control. DO NOT LOOK AT CIRCUMSTANCES. LOOK AT HIM. KEEP YOUR EYES ON HIM. And to echo Selina who wrote before me, we love love love love you. And so does He. Am praying for you, and I send you many, many hugs.
Love, mother miriam

Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy, my not-yet-met friend,

I'm glad Abraham posted the words of that song; it had just come to my mind. I know facing a second round with this foe is scary, but we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses to keeping faith in God. Do not lose heart! Maintain eye contact with Jesus!
Vicki in Tucson

I am and will be in prayer for you, for the surgical team, for your family. God bless you all, and may He be glorified.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael and I pray for Katy and the entire Reel family during this difficult time. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

Rebecca Miller

Friday, December 09, 2005 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home